LaunchBox Community Forums

FB alpha 32 and 64bit

MrBrac

4 hours ago, MrBrac said:

So this is really weird, I got neo geo , capcom roms in separate folders as well as the latest rom set with all games. FBA will not notice any roms . I point it to my rom dir of all roms or even specific roms and no go.

Did you click the "Show Available" setting in the options? It is off by default. I do not use FBA standalone for NEO Geo of CPS games but I just downloaded it and st the rom path for all  CPS and Neo games and it found them with no issue.

Capture.JPG

16 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Did you click the "Show Available" setting in the options? It is off by default. I do not use FBA standalone for NEO Geo of CPS games but I just downloaded it and st the rom path for all  CPS and Neo games and it found them with no issue.

Capture.JPG

Yeah I tried everything. 32 bit and 64bit I even tried to put roms in rom folder.

Not sure what is going on. That is pretty odd. Are your rom files zipped?

All I did was download FBA to test for the question you had and there were no issues. I even set 4 rom paths as each CPS 1, 2, 3 and Neo Geo roms are in unique folders. FBA finds them all.

I do not use FBA so that is why I tested it. I use Mame standalone or Retroarch FBA cores to run these oms.

5 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Not sure what is going on. That is pretty odd. Are your rom files zipped?

All I did was download FBA to test for the question you had and there were no issues. I even set 4 rom paths as each CPS 1, 2, 3 and Neo Geo roms are in unique folders. FBA finds them all.

I do not use FBA so that is why I tested it. I use Mame standalone or Retroarch FBA cores to run these oms.

Zipped maybe latest ver is bugged>?

Are you getting an error or it just will not launch?

Just set it up as you would most other emulators. Make sure your rom paths are set in FBA directly. Then add FBA as an emulator to Launchbox. Make sure in the associated platform tab you list all the systems you want to use FBA and make sure you enter the name as they are listed in your Launchbox set up. On the emulator details tab be sure to check the "Use file name only..." box. 

Capture.JPG

Edited by Retro808