LaunchBox Community Forums

new user, new install, Dolphin wont startup

Racing4funn

Maybe.. probably..  I believe so..

I input them and the "Extract Rom before Running" check box at the same time..  Then after a really slow load I unzip the roms permanently its storage directory.

Now my USB wire connected GameSir G3w (xbox clone) controller is only half recognized in Dolphin.   Configuring as a standard controller, it works with the A button and both Control Sticks and thats about it.  It wont configure the B, X, Y buttons, Start button, and the D-Pad.  Looking up the controller under windows 10 and using the test/setting and properties, it completely works (all buttons)

Any ideas?  Do I need to post this in another section?

5 hours ago, Racing4funn said:

Maybe.. probably..  I believe so..

I input them and the "Extract Rom before Running" check box at the same time..  Then after a really slow load I unzip the roms permanently its storage directory.

Now my USB wire connected GameSir G3w (xbox clone) controller is only half recognized in Dolphin.   Configuring as a standard controller, it works with the A button and both Control Sticks and thats about it.  It wont configure the B, X, Y buttons, Start button, and the D-Pad.  Looking up the controller under windows 10 and using the test/setting and properties, it completely works (all buttons)

Any ideas?  Do I need to post this in another section?

I have a Gamesir G4S with the same problem, it's a controller/Emulator issue, nothing you can do unfortunately other than use another controller for Dolphin.