LaunchBox Community Forums

Controller stopped working in the front USB

Karmeck

So a few houers later now and I just can't get this to work. I think I made my computer confused plugging the ps3 controller in and out and using scp.  Now my (snes) retropad won't work unless I plug it in the back. Nothing wrong with the USB in the front though. Anything else I plug in to it work. And ny controller gets recognized in both launchbox and retroarch if I plug it in and out but no input is registered. 

The controller show up in windows 10 as well. Tested it on an other computer, nothing wrong with the controller. Tried usboblivion and usbdeview, did not help. 

7 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

maybe a setting is messed up try to get a fresh copy of RetroArch to test and see if the results are the same.

Removing the controller in devices and printers solved the issue. But now I can't get my ps3 controller to work. I tried to install it again but once more my retropad stopped working.