LaunchBox Community Forums

Choose controllers before launch?

XenapZ

Hello!

I was wondering if there is any way to choose controllers before I launch a game?

Sometimes I want to use a wii controller and sometimes I want to use my PS3 Controller for certain games and its a hassle to change this when streaming bigbox from upstairs to my Nvidia Shield.

4 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

That's down to the individual emulators, there is a option in bigbox to use all controllers so they will all work inside of Bigbox, But once you load a game its down to the emulator in question what controller is used..

Yes I realise that, but isn't there a way to tell it to use different gamepad profiles before launch?

5 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Not that I'm aware of, and if it did it may not work after a reboot as the controller ID's often change when rebooting.

That's too bad, I'll haveto try to figure something out myself then. 

The controller id shouldn't be a problem though since In  my case i just wanna switch the wiimote type between emulated and real.