LaunchBox Community Forums

how do I navigate bigbox and other things

jeff86

I just bought a licence for bigbox and am able to get it to run and all, but an issue I'm having is just how do I navigate within it? I have figured out that the up and down arrow keys can select a particular system and then by pressing enter I can go into it, but how do I back out of it? I have tried every single key on the keyboard and nothing works, also how do I remap controls for navigation? I currently do not have an arcade stick, but want to get one in the future, and if it has an Ipac I would need to know how to remap bigbox's control scheme, also how do I get the preview videos to play when I pull up a particular game? 

14 minutes ago, jeff86 said:

but how do I back out of it?

Escape.

14 minutes ago, jeff86 said:

also how do I remap controls for navigation?

Options > Keyboard Mappings and Options > Controller Buttons

16 minutes ago, jeff86 said:

I currently do not have an arcade stick, but want to get one in the future, and if it has an Ipac I would need to know how to remap bigbox's control scheme

If it's recognized as a standard game controller it should  just work but if not then go to Options > Controller and enable it.

17 minutes ago, jeff86 said:

also how do I get the preview videos to play when I pull up a particular game? 

They should just auto play when you highlight a particular game.