LaunchBox Community Forums

Running Fahrenheit in retroarch

johnnyskullhead

you have to have a games directory set in order to disk switch in recent versions of RA so just set a path to the root folder where your games are stored and it should start to work. I just recently ran into this trying to get the same game to work

Basically you go to the settings then you go to directories then file browser and you set that to a folder (not sure if it has to be the actual directory you are going to use or not I think I set mine to my emulators folder at the top level and then I could go in to my sega cd directory and change the discs

Well my friend if you don't understand what I'm saying then I guess I don't know what else to tell you. It has nothing to do with the 32X part as long as its telling you to switch disk then it is working right. I'll take one last stab at it but then I'm done. In RA there is a little icon that looks like a cog wheel go to that that is the settings press enter then scroll down to the category labeled directories press enter again. From there look for file browser press enter O nce there set the path to your games folder. I hope that is detailed enough.

On ‎21‎/‎03‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, DOS76 said:

Well my friend if you don't understand what I'm saying then I guess I don't know what else to tell you. It has nothing to do with the 32X part as long as its telling you to switch disk then it is working right. I'll take one last stab at it but then I'm done. In RA there is a little icon that looks like a cog wheel go to that that is the settings press enter then scroll down to the category labeled directories press enter again. From there look for file browser press enter O nce there set the path to your games folder. I hope that is detailed enough.

Sorted Thanks to you

Cheers

:D