LaunchBox Community Forums

Deleted Media question

alnyden

Guess we'll have to hear from the OP on the version, though its kind of a stretch. I had a similar problem with custom platform logos that I designed not being updated despite refreshing via Big Box settings. Certain ones updated while others didn't! I recall running Ccleaner to clear my cache & found my problem was fixed when I opened LB/BB later in the day to work on my project. I'm starting to wonder if I fixed my problem that way. But unfortunately, I didn't really confirm whether that had anything to do with it.

1 hour ago, Retro808 said:

The test pc I have always uses the latest beta and the actual set-up machines are on different versions from each other so likely not a version issue unless it is a pretty old version than possibly. 

I'm using the latest beta.  So I guess it will remain a mystery for now. :) I'll post here if I figure anything out.  Thanks again for everybody's help!  The LaunchBox Community Forum is always the best.