LaunchBox Community Forums

(AfterBurner/RivaTuner) Launchbox Crash on Video Playback and BigBox Crash on Launch [FIXED]

8Phantasm

Not sure what is up but I reinstalled Launchbox in a new folder and it crashes anytime it tries to play one of the videos when highlighting a game. It also crashes when trying to launch BigBox. Anyone have a clue? Thanks.

EDIT: Here is how I fixed it. Add the .exe files to RivaTuner and turn on Custom Direct3D Support option for them. It doesn't occur with everyone as my friend can play fine with default AfterBurner/RivaTuner settings and it use to work default for me.

Untitled-2.jpg

Edited by 8Phantasm

Mmmmmm , are you using msi afterburner / riva tuner , if so close them as this has caused some problems for some users in the past (not sure if these issues have been resolved or not).

you can always try reinstalling over the top of your current installation . Maybe dodgy xml file?

• 1 year later...