LaunchBox Community Forums

MakaronEX 4.1 NewGen command line with launchbox

pepodmc

Hello everyone, i need your help.

I use demul for emulate some Dreamcast games , but with some games I use "MakaronEX 4.1 NewGen" because the performance is better and it has some options that demul does not have.

But i dont know what command line to use for open a CDI or GDI (Dreamcast games format)  file  with "MakaronEX 4.1NewGen" automatically using launchbox. Because when i tried, only the emulator opens and it doesnt load the game.

Do you know the command lines that work with "MakaronEX 4.1 NewGen"?  Because i Search but cant find anything.

Thanks

Edited by pepodmc

7 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

I've never even heard of MakaronEX NewGen if you navigate to the exe in the command line and type run exename -? does it list the command parameters there?

So command line and here what should i write?

5ab91918ed4b7_aaaaSinttulo.thumb.png.54cf122cbdae9e7b24e5a00ac00cb8b9.png

Edited by pepodmc

3 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

well for Demul you type in the demul.exe  -?
and it will run the command so try the name of the exe with either -? or /? are you sure that it has command line support built in not all emulators do

only opens the emulator

2 minutes ago, DOS76 said:

yeah I don't know usually that will list commands if there are any

Thanks for your time, and i didnt know about "-? /?" thing with command line so, i learn something at least xD 

Edited by pepodmc