LaunchBox Community Forums

Noobie (LB/BB w/ Vewlix 2p Control Panel)

Xenon64

Hey all,

Noobie here with a very good level of PC and emulation experience, but very little front-end experience.

I just happened to stumble across a Vewlix F, and I have a nice SFF PC that I would like to use in the cabinet.  I have a full 2-player, 8-button control panel hooked up via two Brooks Ultimate Fighting Boards.  I have attached a picture of what the control panel looks like.

My question is:  Is it possible to set up a control scheme in LB/BB for this type of control panel?  I have had issues with Hyperspin with getting the controls to work effectively with this kind of setup.  

In the end, I would really like to maximize the setup that I have, since this Vewlix is in such good condition.  Any assistance with helping a noob like me get rolling would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

-Xenon

20180409_191135.jpg

• 11 months later...