LaunchBox Community Forums

Game Gear ROMs can't scrape any data

lepactedesloups

Hello!

I am having some difficulty importing my Sega Game Gear roms into Launchbox. I have lot of other platforms imported and they worked great - the system scraped the box art, manuals, sshots, movies, etc. For some reason, not a single one of the Game Gear roms comes into Launchbox with any data - they're all "blank" with no art, no data, etc. The ROMs are all in ",gg" format and named normally. I'm not sure what I am doing wrong in this instance. I am picking the "Sega Game Gear" platform on the import. Does this mean all the ROM files are bad? Very confused.

Any help is appreciated!

don't know what has happened here but that is not a typical result as there is definitely GG data on the GamesDB and it should import properly. I would try deleting all the games from LB and reimporting them making sure you don't uncheck any thing that needs to be checked during the import and see if you get the same results. It does not mean your roms are bad at all as if you had a bunch of txt files named right it should still pull the data for them if you tried to import them.