LaunchBox Community Forums

in the recents versions of launchbox lot of games disappered with MAME !

charliethesnake

please i need you cause  I have a big problem with the arcade ROMs (Jap or bootleg) which many disappear randomly since these new versions of Launchbox ! for me It's since the recent version of launchbox ! When I add MAME games there are many that no longer appear at all! Since Launchbox can put the JAP games inside the same games in US version For example this is good! But on the other hand I take the example of the game Street Fighter Alpha 3 in US but there as the japan version of this game is called Street Fighter ZERO it no longer appears: neither in the folder Street Fighter Alpha 3 nor elsewhere , On the other hand in versions of Street Fighter Alpha 1 or 2 the Japanese versions exists but not in version 3, and it is the same for a lot of game and for the version  "bootleg " Also so it is really random, so why?