LaunchBox Community Forums

Platform specific media

kiddanplay

background.thumb.jpg.b721e8d8c407b513bfb7ba9a0e310300.jpgQuestion: When I go into BigBox and then go into "playstation" to view the games the background on that screen says "playstation" at the top but, if i click on my 3DO platform the background while scrolling through games says "BIGBOX" in the back. Where do i/how do i edit that background image to one that says the platform model in the background 

How is your 3DO platform named? I believe in Cid's Unified theme he named it Panasonic 3DO. If yours is different one option you have is to edit the name of the background image in the unified theme folder. Since the names do not match the theme uses the default BigBox images.

In the \Themes\Unified\Images\Theme\Background folder find the 3DO image and rename it exactly as you have it named in your set up. This would also go for the other images in the other folders (Logo, Pointer, Border).

Capturek.JPG

Retro!...got it all squared away and now im down in the nitty gritty... So far I have everything done but now im down to the physical game level. I have searched the theme folder and dont see anything specific there for the individual game level is there any way to change the following? All my platforms show the same BigBox logo on the games...i obviously havent checked every single game but a majority of the ones i have look like below. if this ising something that can be changed no big deal im all for showing off my "BigBox" just looking at my options. 

Thanks man!

image.thumb.png.11eca644d910e9af3f29592da0e7a77c.png