LaunchBox Community Forums

Seta Aleck64 added to my setup

flatuswalrus

Tonight I added a bit of an obscure platform to my setup, the Seta Aleck64. files are .z64 and it runs just fine on RA's mupen64plus_libretro core. Thanks to @dragon57 for making a video which he added to his Nostalgia video additions set.

image.thumb.png.0ca34ff92eb0cc82aba474f2f5caa889.png

I added it as its' own platform and scraped it as Arcade. I have ten out of the twelve games added which I think is what is available at this point in time. There definitely are some fun ones. Star Soldier is a fun shooter and you get one of those slutty Qix clones in the form of Vivid Dolls where every time you cut out a piece it sounds like a retarded woman orgasms, which is every two seconds. Good times.

Just though I would post this as I did not find this mentioned anywhere else and there is not a plethora of information out there on it, not that there needs to be and what is out there is enough I guess.

Edited by flatuswalrus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...