LaunchBox Community Forums

8.3 unstable and broke image links for NES and SNES

zarkingfrood

Since I updated to 8.3 I am experiencing slowdowns/freezes with the dreaded blue loading circle (windows 10 x64), on a variety of commands.
Also all game images (box art) for NES and SNES disappeard and refreshing missing media does not work. Some emulators are crashing and I believe it's due to 8.3 instability, since I had none of these issues on the previous build. Anyone else experience the same? Any possible fixes?

6 minutes ago, zarkingfrood said:

Since I updated to 8.3 I am experiencing slowdowns/freezes with the dreaded blue loading circle (windows 10 x64), on a variety of commands.
Also all game images (box art) for NES and SNES disappeard and refreshing missing media does not work. Some emulators are crashing and I believe it's due to 8.3 instability, since I had none of these issues on the previous build. Anyone else experience the same? Any possible fixes?

I personally have had no issues with 8.3, i would lean towards something on your system interfering as you say emulators are crashing but Launchbox has nothing to do with emulators it just launches them. So if they are having issues as well I would say it is something outside of Launchbox, possibly a bad Windows update, Graphics driver or worse case a HDD going bad.