LaunchBox Community Forums

sega genesis core for achievments

somakarma

8 minutes ago, somakarma said:

Anyone know which sega genesis core for achievements? The Gen Plus GX appears to have no achievements in the Retroarch menu options.

That is the correct core and is working just fine for me, i would check your login details, and also that the specific game actually has achievements for it.

Screenshot (184).png

2 minutes ago, somakarma said:

interesting... now Retroarch shows a different UI to the normal blue one (white background with blue icons). any idea why that is?

Ive never seen that version of the achievements page with pictures. how did you turn that on?

I am using a skin for Retroarch thats why it looks different to yours. Just go to settings/achievements thats where you put your login details and also where you can toggle things on and off like the achievement pictures.

266418573_Screenshot(186).thumb.png.b8a999bb44ee2fd6678b0836e0c2fdda.png

Also there are various different looks for Retroarch in settings/user interface/Appearance so i would look there to change the background colour and the icons and such.

1299703586_Screenshot(187).thumb.png.670c19052406c9e4a1a45ff0d73bfcc3.png