LaunchBox Community Forums

Arcade Old Memory / OpenBor [80's Thèmes series]

Arcade Old Memory / OpenBor [80's Thèmes series]

View File

Hello , The 80's power is back !

2 new themes including (1 at the request of a subscriber) or I put a lot of memories.
And I'm sure it's a little bit yours too after all :)

Feel free to subscribe to my CHANNEL there are almost 300 Themes, many have not been uploaded here and many probably will not. I can also do some of the themes on request :) or just the many uploaded ones are not online.

The next collection themes come with nice meeting: Legacy of kain collection where I worked hand in hand with a 3D modeler artists who has a lot of beautiful projects, (fans of kain will appreciate) with that I would try to upload the intergrality of the themes of the series: soul reaver and blood omens.

Double dragon collection, doom collection, suikoden collection, bioshock collection ... And a platform theme MSX Arrive also.

And a resident evil collection that would tell you?

Regarding the quality of the uploads you must have realized that they are in compressed quality, living in the countryside I have a very small connection but if you want a theme in Full HD OR EN 2 K does not hesitate to me to say I would do my best.

See soon ! ;)

Pad

(Full Version in download on Pad Cinématics 1080p/30's )

(Full version in download 1080p/30's)