LaunchBox Community Forums

Retro Achievements not working

strigoimare

Heya, I'm using the latest Beta build (8.4 Beta 15), and I see that now I can't get a connection with Retro Achievements while I'm starting up a game. All the info in Settings remains the same (login and API), and the test works fine, but when I launch a game, there's an error message telling me to fill in the details in Settings.

1 minute ago, strigoimare said:

Heya, I'm using the latest Beta build (8.4 Beta 15), and I see that now I can't get a connection with Retro Achievements while I'm starting up a game. All the info in Settings remains the same (login and API), and the test works fine, but when I launch a game, there's an error message telling me to fill in the details in Settings.

Thats likely a emulator issue. The retro Achievements integration is just for Launchbox/Bigbox so you can see your achievements in the interface, each emulator  also has to be logged in separately, so as you are getting this error as you launch a game its likely that its the emulator you are using has the wrong details or none at all.

7 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Thats likely a emulator issue. The retro Achievements integration is just for Launchbox/Bigbox so you can see your achievements in the interface, each emulator  also has to be logged in separately, so as you are getting this error as you launch a game its likely that its the emulator you are using has the wrong details or none at all.

I thought about that, but it seems to be happening with all emulators at the moment (mostly Retroarch cores). Not working with MAME and genesisplus_gx, but I'll try others later on. But I they were working some builds ago.

36 minutes ago, strigoimare said:

I thought about that, but it seems to be happening with all emulators at the moment (mostly Retroarch cores). Not working with MAME and genesisplus_gx, but I'll try others later on. But I they were working some builds ago.

Well MAME doesnt support retro achievements at all, so that wont work. Genesis plus core is working just fine for me though.

1289000838_Screenshot(277).thumb.png.f57b5e5c70b310feb14d3f471bd6e16c.png