LaunchBox Community Forums

autohotkey bug ?

yorketto

hy to all,

after new update (i hope) my script autohotkey of some emulators not work.

i have do a script for exit with my button 7 of my joy and always works good, but after nwe update of Launchbox not work.

if i try to change Joy7 in F1 key it work fine.

what more can i do for fix the problem?

here my work script:

&Joy7::

{

Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}

}

tanx a lot

Try taking out the & before Joy7 to see if it works (ie Joy7:: not &Joy7).  I'm not 100% sure, but with that script I don't think the & is needed there and might be causing that button press to not be recognized.  Also check you settings to make sure controller is enabled in LB/BB.   I don't recall if .NEXT reset this or not.  I don't think it did, but it's worth looking at if my first suggestion didn't work.

I do not believe anything in Next should have changed to affect AHK. Tested all mine and they work fine. Tested on stable and betas. 

@yorketto That AHK looks like it may have a typo. Is it supposed to be a button combo command? Like Joy6&Joy7? That "&" is why I am asking. 

@launcherbox Can you give a specific example and the AHK you are using?

&Joy7:: you have in your script is not the correct syntax to use ... unless you didn't copy and paste the whole thing, it should just be Joy7::  or if you have another controller button your using in a combination it should be (for example) Joy6&Joy7:: (if you wanted to press both button 6 and 7 together to do the script, etc.)

1 minute ago, yorketto said:

yes i have correct my script. the problem is that never joy button work only keyborard key work for autohotkey

what's wrong?

The script is wrong. The "&" at the start. That would used if you are using a 2 button combo. Like CDBLue mentioned in his post. That is why it would never work.

What buttons do you try to use to close? Or what buttons do you want to use?

5 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

The script is wrong. The "&" at the start. That would used if you are using a 2 button combo. Like CDBLue mentioned in his post. That is why it would never work.

What buttons do you try to use to close? Or what buttons do you want to use?

i have leaved the $ not this the problem now my script is correct:

Joy7::

{

Process, Close, {{{StartupEXE}}}

}

the problem is:

don't work any button. work only keyboard .

my joy is ok work in all games inside launchbox inside bigbox inside windows inside all.

not work only with the script

Just to be sure, can you check your settings in LB to make sure controller is enabled, and that controller automation is correctly setup?  For example, here is my setup for controller.  If for some reason this was disabled, or the correct controller is not selected in the drop down, then the buttons will not be recognized in LB.  You need to check the same in BigBox, as they both have their own controller and automation settings (ie. setting it in LB will not make it work in BB, and vice versa).  Other than this, I'm not sure why that script is not working for you.

image.thumb.png.c2f23177d944ef357bf5d9856a8f1c44.png