LaunchBox Community Forums

(Solved) Menu tool problem with new version

Hi, just to feedback a problem.
I've unfortunately did the update by mistake, now my plugin is visible in the menu tool but he can't be launched, as i can't back to the previous version currently by the option in the menu (it seems the exe file disappeared too with the update), like with the others versions, by this side it's stuck until the next update.

Fortunately for me, i'm working on a backup version, so i can make a new copy of my old LaunchBox folder to return to the previous version, but i thought it was better to signal this problem.

Edited by Axenn

Just now, Axenn said:

the plugin is currently in development .... there was already a problem in menu tools section. Now you can see the plugin, but he can't be launched.

Yes because it needs to be designed for the new interface not the old one.

- Plugin errors will no longer prompt the end user, and in the vast majority of situations, plugins shouldn't be able to crash the application (though it's still a possibility, just less likely). For plugin developers, I've just wrapped all plugin calls in a try catch block. Plugin exceptions will now be written out to the debug log only.

•