LaunchBox Community Forums

Looking for a list of game & platform binding paths

Jair

Hi all, I'm working on a theme but I don't know all the different possible binding paths for games and platforms like Most Played, Genres, Last Played Game, and so on. I've learned some from looking at what others have done in making their skins, but I was wondering if there was a full list anywhere of all of those paths. There doesn't seem to be any actual documentation about the skinning code aside from the few tutorial videos that Jason put together a while back. Good stuff, and I've watched them, I just was hoping there might be some written material as well that might detail some of this stuff. Thanks!

• 1 year later...
On 2/19/2020 at 3:59 AM, Self-Mao said:

I'm also interested in getting "Most Played Game" available in my custom theme but I don't know how. I've looked in existing themes that use this feature like Stark but I can't find the relevant piece of code.

I have to say that I never use XAML before.

Unfortunately Most Played Game is currently not available outside of the platform details block. Currently it's all displayed in that block and there's no way to get it without getting the whole block. It could certainly be retrieved with a plugin though. It looks like Stark is just using that block currently.