LaunchBox Community Forums

Can't launch games with ENTER anymore

TheCrowMask

I've done a small search and haven't found this issue being reported in the troubleshooting section, so here I go...

In the old Launchbox I was able to launch games using the ENTER key on my keyboard.
When you launched a game, the highlighted game in the list would launch and the highlighted game in the list went down one place. Now it only goes down without launching the game and nothing happens.

I REALLY, need to have this back as I'm importing games one by one to have a perfect collection with no extra files (roms, images, videos, etc...).
I was originally able to start at one game on the list, press CTRL+E, checking that there was no extra or missing images and press ENTER twice to exit the edit menu and launch the game to check that it was working. Then I was placed at the next game to repeat the process. I need to have this workflow back, cause I hate having to double click to launch a game. I prefer just using the keyboard.

Thanks in advance to all the peeps in the development of this amazing frontend.