LaunchBox Community Forums

ZX Spin like spectrum emulator, don't startup.

hawckmoon

Hi guys, i wanna to quit fuse emulator, how predeterminate emulator for spectrum games. I would try use ZX Spin 07 like predeterminate emulator, but when i tried to run any game, this emulator dont start. I added ZX Spin like emulator predeterminate, but its possible i need command line?
Thank you very much for your help

Edited by hawckmoon

I don't like the Fuse core and much prefer ZX Spin. There's no special command line needed though. Here's my setup in Launchbox.

However I do remember having problems with it at first..if it still doesn't work with the setup below, try deleting the spin.ini from the emulator directory, the ini will be recreated once you run the emulator.

zxspin.jpg

Ok i find the problem. i have deselected retroarch - fuse like prederminated emulator, but in on the games, appears Retroarch like emulator for run the games. If i try to change the emulator, the game run fine. The question is, how i can change all the games to the new emulator?

IMG_20180907_200132.jpg

I made that, but dont work. When i selected one emulator for the game, this game run ok, but when i tried to run another game, appear the same problem, not run the selected emulator also previous. I have to change manually the emulator on all spectrum games? thats its not normal. I should change the emulator for all the games at same time.

4 minutes ago, hawckmoon said:

I have to change manually the emulator on all spectrum games?

Yes, and that is normal.

20 hours ago, neil9000 said:

Click on a game, then ctrl A to highlight them all, right click one and go to edit. Click next,then in the dropdown choose emulator, then in the second dropdown the emulator you want to use.

Doing what i said here will change the emulator for all your spectrum games in one go.