LaunchBox Community Forums

Switch NSP File Import

kiddanplay

So with switch emulation coming quite a long ways I am curious if LB can import NSP files and scrape for the metadata for those files? FYI (for those that don't know) Cart based systems for the switch are dumped in .XCI format and I have been able to upload my collection to LB and been successful in scraping for metadata. However, the .NSP file format is for e-shop digital games. I'm curious if LB has the functionality to scrape those .NSP files for the metadata? Obviously with things being so new in the scene i know there would be a lack of metadata out there however I would like to personally contribute to the community by potentially making cover images and finding the obscure artwork needed to help with the metadata as time permits. I am also currently considering making individual video snaps for games as well so the second part to this question. Where/how would I go about uploading this media to the LB games database to ensure everyone has access? Or as an emu movies member would I just upload it to the FTP for scraping?

3 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

Launchbox itself can import and scrape any file type, it's just a matter of the file name matching  the  name of the game in the database closely enough.

sounds good. So how would I go about putting together a "pack" of video snaps or artwork for games and submitting it? Where would I need to submit that artwork for people to download?