LaunchBox Community Forums

a couple playlist questions

putnamto

when i added my mame roms it asked me to automatically make the missing playlists or something, i clicked yes and now i have a bunch of playlists that display when i select platform/categories.

my question is can i take all of those newly created playlists and move them under the arcade parent?

im not good at typing or getting my questions across so heres a picture

https://imgur.com/W4yYMiC

i would like to be able to set it up so that when i launch it it only shows handheld, console, favorite, computer, and arcade, then have the categories (two player, atari, etc) inside of the arcade platform, is their any way to just move all of the already made playlists?

and about favorites, i created a favorites playlist, set it to auto populate, and im trying to add a clearlogo to it, in launchbox it seemed straight forward, but in big box it just shows the word favorite in plain text instead of the clear logo i had set in LB

any help guys?

For the playlists just right click on them in Launchbox then go to edit then parents tab and add them under the Arcade category. 

For logos you need to refresh the cache, Launchbox and Bigbox use exactly the same images. In Bigbox go to options/image cache and refresh wheel images.