LaunchBox Community Forums

max size off media to share

marcoooo

Hey marco! Are the backgrounds dynamic? Because if the only thing that is an actual cinematic is the gameplay video, then you might be better off using a theme with full screen png video overlays and setting the coordinates to reproduce the game video snap in the transparent section of the png. That will save you a lot of time and drive space.

i use them for my own creation (kodi based)  and that can only use 1920x1080  video backgrounds  thats why i create them 

and if it is not usefull to the launchbox users i will not upload them  but if it is  i will 

as a thanx to the community that provide that nice backgrounds 

why i use a kodi based creation is because it is android and windows  and all the devices are feed by 1 NAS server :) 

and about the time it is a matter off dropping the video's in a folder and start a bat file  and then go to sleep :) 

Edited by marcoooo

24 minutes ago, marcoooo said:

i use them for my own creation (kodi based)  and that can only use 1920x1080  video backgrounds  thats why i create them 

and if it is not usefull to the launchbox users i will not upload them  but if it is  i will 

as a thanx to the community that provide that nice backgrounds 

why i use a kodi based creation is because it is android and windows  and all the devices are feed by 1 NAS server :) 

and about the time it is a matter off dropping the video's in a folder and start a bat file  and then go to sleep :) 

Got it :)

Keep up your awesome work; I am sure a lot of users will be benefited by this set!