LaunchBox Community Forums

front box art doesn't change when i change it why?

killerpot

4 hours ago, killerpot said:

i know that and it's not working check https://i.imgur.com/oTqaS2G.gifv that's not working.closing launchbox and reopen it dont work too.

You're trying to change a box front for a fanart box front so if you have box front as the priority it looks like it's defaulting back to that instead of keeping the one you want it on. Try changing the image type for the fanart box front you want to box front and then see if it'll keep the change.

thx man for you anser so how tell launch box this picture is a "box front" instead of a "fanart box" without changing my option because i want to keep my other front they all are "front box".if i change the option you just mention that will change all my other picture i only want to change that one. 

3 minutes ago, killerpot said:

thx man for you anser so how tell launch box this picture is a "box front" instead of a "fanart box" without changing my option because i want to keep my other front they all are "front box".if i change the option you just mention that will change all my other picture i only want to change that one. 

In Launchbox goto the game that you want to change the image for, right click on it and select edit. then in the lower right hand corner change the image to the one you want it to be and then right click. you'll see an option for image type, switch it to box front. Then once you hit okay it'll switch the image to the one you wanted it to be and it should stay that way. I've done it several times for my setup.