LaunchBox Community Forums

Big Box Loses Focus

Rjay

Occasionally when I start a game from BigBox  (especially if it is a resource heavy game that takes a little longer to load) the game will slip "out of focus" and BigBox will become focussed again and the game will not take over full screen. Have to bust out the keyboard and sort it out as nothing can be done from the Xbox controller.

Doesn't happen a lot but enough for it to be a bit of an issue, especially if someone else in the house who is not techy encounters it.

Any options/solutions?

My usual gaming process is, Kodi will be open as it's the main lounge media box, go to the BigBox Kodi plugin and start BigBox, BigBox then kicks in and I choose a game and start. I would say 1 in 10 - 15 times I start Street Fighter V the game slips "behind" Big Box and starts but isn't in focus.

thanks

Good questions, no emulators this end, main game I am seeing it repeated on is Street Fighter V but thats just because its what I am playing the most of at the moment. As it doesn't happen every time it would be a bit hard to test Windows Games as I only have 2 of those!