LaunchBox Community Forums

Auto Generated Playlist Clear Logos

RetroHumanoid

Auto Generated Playlist Clear Logos

View File

83 unique playlist logo sets I created to go with the new Auto Generated Playlist feature recently added. These took quite some time to make,considering I had to create entire fonts for some of them (ScummVM,MAME,NEC SuperGrafx,etc.) due to no font existing,and editing similar fonts to resemble the system fonts for others. Each set contains 8 logos covering the following..

All Games

Genres

Favorites

Play Modes

Regions

Single Player

Multiplayer

Cooperative

Not every playlist/platform will utilize every logo,but,just for completionist sake,I made them all for each one anyways.

I have organized the file to be drag and drop,but,I still suggest to verify the playlist/platform names before dropping it into your images folder...as some may differ from user to user,and wrongly named files will not show up.

After placing them in the appropriate place,you should also refresh platform clear logos in options as well.

Example Set:

ScummVM.thumb.png.d31884bfcb05d644177ae3db49b7fcb5.png

• Like 1