LaunchBox Community Forums

wrong screenshot type order (v9.2-b-5)

Condor-2-4-2

Hello,

in the actual beta version of LaunchBox Premium v9.2 Beta 5 I noticed a strange "bug". The screenshot order in the detail list of most games (not for all) is wrong, even though the order under "options\screenshot priority" is set correctly. In my case the selected order is from top to bottom: title screen, game select screen, gameplay screens, game over screen, highscore screen. But, for example, the order of the game "1000 Miglia" (for which I have 1 title screen, 1 game select screen and 7 gameplay screens - also in total 9 screenshots) in the details view shows from top to bottom: 4 gameplay screens, 1 game select screen, 1 title screen and the last three gameplay screens. And the order is also different from game to game.

All screenshots are as always in their correct folders and show the right content - I have checked this. Also the file names with the order numbers at the end are correct.

Has anyone noticed the same strange behaviour in this beta version and can eventually help me to set the right order for the screenshots?

Thanks for your reply.

Best regards,

Condor-2-4-2

• 1 month later...