LaunchBox Community Forums

How do i alt tab out of big box

Just now, Jason Carr said:

Strange. I'm running Windows 10 Pro as well and I've never had that problem. I'm not sure what might be affecting or causing that on your system. I assume you can alt+tab out of other applications just fine?

Yes its not all the time, Im pretty sure it happens after Ive been in the application for a bit or after i started up a game and exited it. But when i do il press windows key or alt tab and it will show my task bar below but it if i click on any of my apps it just stays on the screen for big box and wont go to the app im trying to open and i have to double click on big box for it to react again to my input.  

Just now, Jason Carr said:

If it's a new issue, I'm guessing it's probably somehow caused by the new startup screens. Can you try disabling the startup screens to see if it still happens? In order to fix it I'd also need to know what particular emulators or games are causing the problem.

im pretty sure its not specific games so yea its probably my startup video