LaunchBox Community Forums

X68000 and retroarch

dov_EL

I prefer the RA core myself, no clue if it's emulation quality is better or not but i'd imagine it's about the same since it's based off the same source code. The small handful of games I actually care to emulate run fine without any obvious issues and RA lets you deal with multi disk games through the use of .cmd and .m3u playlists.

6 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

I prefer the RA core myself, no clue if it's emulation quality is better or not but i'd imagine it's about the same since it's based off the same source code. The small handful of games I actually care to emulate run fine without any obvious issues and RA lets you deal with multi disk games through the use of .cmd and .m3u playlists. 

Thank you ! In fact I was trying Ghouls n Ghost, and I did not understand how to handle the multidisk. do you have a guide?

Edited by dov_EL

For games that use 2 disks its quite simple, just a simple m3u playlist works and that is all you need. It's when you get into games with 3 or more disks is where it gets tricky because you need to use the swap disk function in RA and you need to swap the right disk out and the right disk in which can vary from game to game.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Lordmonkus said:

For games that use 2 disks its quite simple, just a simple m3u playlist works and that is all you need. It's when you get into games with 3 or more disks is where it gets tricky because you need to use the swap disk function in RA and you need to swap the right disk out and the right disk in which can vary from game to game.

Thank You . Work perfect. 
Only 1 problem , setting .cfg not work , i do not understeand why