LaunchBox Community Forums

LaunchBox.exe Entry Point Not Found Errors

Riffman81

So last night I just started getting these types of errors upon launching LaunchBox. These didn’t start until I rolled back from the last beta version to the lates stable release. I decided to snap a photo with my phone of the type of errors I keep getting as there were to many popping up to screen capture all of them. They are all related to VLC and plugins related to VLC. Any ideas? The attached photo is of the first error that comes up.

070073B8-EDC2-497E-B373-BD0C6FC47F84.jpeg

Edited by Riffman81

1 minute ago, Riffman81 said:

So last night I just started getting these types of errors upon launching LaunchBox. These didn’t start until I rolled back from the last beta version to the lates stable release. I decided to snap a photo with my phone of the type of errors I keep getting as there were to many popping up to screen capture all of them. They are all related to VLC and plugins related to VLC. Any ideas? The attached photo is of the first error that comes up.

070073B8-EDC2-497E-B373-BD0C6FC47F84.jpeg

Delete the VLC folder and reopen Launchbox. It is because you originally updated to the new VLC then rolled back to a older one.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, neil9000 said:

Delete the VLC folder and reopen Launchbox. It is because you originally updated to the new VLC then rolled back to a older one.

That simple huh? ? thanks. At work now but will do that in the morning once I’m home. Just wanted to get some feedback tonight as I was expecting it to be a much larger problem. Thanks again @neil9000

Edited by Riffman81