LaunchBox Community Forums

Visual Pinball - 300+ Clear Logos

malarrya

Visual Pinball - 300+ Clear Logos

View File

Visual Pinball clear logos pack consisting of 300+ images collected and edited from sites like VPForums, Pinsimdb, Google image search, Hyperspin Forums, and other users' collections.

NOTE: These logos may be large and, in most cases, were originally intended for use with HyperPin and HyperSpin. They can be easily resized in HyperSpin and LaunchBox but BigBox apparently doesn't allow for resizing (that I can find). If you need smaller versions of the images, let me know and I will post an update.

TO VIEW THESE IMAGES DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Remove any images in your ..\LaunchBox\Images\Visual Pinball\Clear Logo folder
2. Unzip the archive to the same folder.
3. Delete your LaunchBox and/or BigBox cache.
4. Set LB/BB to show Clear Logos for the Visual Pinball games.

Visual Pinball Videos: https://mega.nz/#F!lYF30BoC!Sqaxb1Hf2d0pZzuFFzdAoQ

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Thank you very much for the hard work to compile and in some cases create this content! you are saving me and many like me a lot of heart ache and hard work by sharing. Thanks again!

Your link for the videos is no longer working. I assume this is due to some timeout on Megashare. Any chance you can repost it? Again, thank you for your hard work!