LaunchBox Community Forums

56 files

1. Zen Pinball M (Steam 2023) - Media Pack and LB How to Setup Direct Launch

The following includes media for Pinball M a new system based off the Pinball FX (2023) engine but oriented towards Mature rated pinball themes.  Media naming is formatted for ease of import assuming setup as noted below. This pack contains 5 tables as of 12/3/2023. Screenshots and Fanart are all 1920x1080 and in PNG format. Goal was to try to find high quality images. Unfortunately, Zen only ever releases some media for their tables so you have to hunt and peck.  I will update pack periodically as additions are made by Zen.   Video pack will follow at some point.
    Setup in Launchbox (details): Note: as of 12/3/2023 Cabinet Mode Direct Launch is currently broken. Fixed as of patch v 1.02 in Steam.  Epic version apparently has issue where cabinet setting won't remain selected after restart. 
    Media in this Pack:  Current as of 12/3/2023 with 5 tables
    Clear Logos (Clear Logo.zip).  Fortunately Zen had most in their Press release site so all high quality. Tarcisio Style Wheels - Silver/Round (Box - Front - Reconstructed.zip). Screenshots (all 1920x1080 PNG format files):   Gameplay (Screenshot - Gameplay.zip):  Desktop View Game Select (Screenshot - Game Select.zip): Full Table View Game Title (Screenshot - Game Title.zip): These are typically backglass type images. For physical tables the images are from backglass (non-stretched).  For others typically will be similar to fanart images but with various logos on image.   Fanart - Background (Fanart - Background.zip):  similar to the Game Title images but with no Zen logos and less textual clutter.  Not all Zen tables have easy to find media so in some cases the fanart file will be identical to the Game Title above.   Pinball M LB XML: XML file which should have all data and match up to table naming convention.  Has 5 tables at moment. The Data.Zip file containers the text pointer files for each table (see install details above).  Front Cover Art:  (Box-Front.zip):  Box formatted cover art Zen created. Steam Backglass Images (Cabinet.zip) - 2 monitor setups only:  You only need this if you have two monitors and want a back glass image on the second monitor.  Images are the same as the Game Title versions above but renamed as needed to properly work (need a "_" in the name and must be PNG format).  These are to be placed here:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX\PinballFX\Mods\Cabinet    Note note to be confused with the Launchbox "arcade cabinet" media. This is for Steam folder only Below are a few misc graphics including a 3D box for the Pinball M system and Silver Ring Logo.

976 downloads

(3 reviews)

4 comments

Updated

2. Pinball FX2 Table Bat Files

I realize that Pinball FX2 Does have a fairly easy way of importing the tables directly into Launch Box but I was just adding another frontend on which doesn't have the same import functionality so I figured I would drop these here in case someone else wants to use them. There are batch files for FX3 but I could not find any for FX2 so I spent the last hour or so making them. 
    Just drop these in the Pinball FX2 folder (where Pinball FX2.exe is) and click to load the table. You can also just import these to LB like any other windows game.  I should mention that these are meant for the stand-alone version (not steam version) and you need to have cabinet mode unlocked (not covering that here, search the forums, it's been brought up many times).
    If any don't work, i probably just misspelled the title so sorry, there is a lot of tables and I was going threw them pretty quickly, just let me know and Ill fix it.

23 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

3. Zen Pinball FX Steam (2023) Media Pack - Updated as of January 1, 2024 Released Tables

V2.0 Update with all 120 tables as of Jan 1, 2024.
    The following includes media for Pinball FX.  Media naming is formatted for ease of import assuming setup as noted below. This pack contains 109 tables as of 8/24/2023. Screenshots and Fanart are all 1920x1080 and in PNG format. Goal was to try to find high quality images. Unfortunately, Zen only ever releases some media for their tables so you have to hunt and peck.  I will update pack periodically as get time.  I also have about 25% of a video pack done but that may be awhile at this point and will release as separate download entry. 
    Setup in Launchbox
    Media in this Pack
    Clear Logos (Clear Logo.zip). Grimm Tales was only table couldn't find a decent image.  So recreated via an approximate font. It is close but not exact. If find better will upload.  Tarcisio Style Wheels - Silver/Round (Box - Front - Reconstructed.zip).  I have been playing around with another wheel format but only done one attached at end of this for Indy set.   Screenshots (all 1920x1080 PNG format files):   Gameplay (Screenshot - Gameplay.zip):  Desktop View Game Select (Screenshot - Game Select.zip): Full Table View Game Title (Screenshot - Game Title.zip): These are typically backglass type images. For physical tables the images are from backglass (non-stretched).  For others typically will be similar to fanart images but with various logos on image.   Fanart - Background (Fanart - Background.zip):  about half are similar to the Game Title images but others are more "simple" with no Zen logos and less textual clutter.  Not all Zen tables have easy to find media so in some cases the fanart file will be identical to the Game Title above.   Advertisement Flyers  (front and back) for the physical tables: currently 28 as of 7/29/2023. In the Advertisement Flyer - Front.zip and Advertisement Flyer - Back.zip Steam Backglass Images (Cabinet.zip) - 2 monitor setups only:  You only need this if you have two monitors and want a back glass image on the second monitor.  Images are the same as the Game Title versions above but renamed as needed to properly work (need a "_" in the name and must be PNG format).  These are to be placed here:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Pinball FX\PinballFX\Mods\Cabinet    Note not to be confused with the Launchbox "arcade cabinet" media. This is for Steam folder only. Credits:

Update 9/3/2003 with 3D Box since LB DB doesn't have separate entry for FX:

Pinball FX Platform XML File.zip

2,636 downloads

(1 review)

4 comments

Updated

4. 4k Future Pinball Snaps

4K Future Pinball Snaps
    Video: 10-bit 2160p HEVC
    Audio: Digital Theater Sound 5.1, Dolby Digital Plus 5.1, AAC 2.0
    Future Pinball Platform Theme

Eight Ball Deluxe Snap

Pin Bot snap

The Dukes of Hazzard

106 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

5. Darkest Dungeon (PinballWizards 2023 original) fanmade flyer

Fan made 3k flyer for PinballWizards 2023 original vpx table Darkest Dungeon, based on the rpg game of the same name

5 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

6. Bristol Hills! (Gottlieb 1971) fan made flyer

A real flyer for this specially commissioned game does not exist as far as I know. I made this one as a mashup of Snow Derby, which was reskinned by Gottlieb into Bristol Hills! , but with Bristol Hills! artwork. 

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

7. Bristol Hills! (Gottlieb 1971) clear logo

Clear logo for Gottlieb's 1971 very rare specially commissioned game, Bristol Hills!

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

8. Space Orbit (Gottlieb 1973) clear logo

Clear Logo for Gottlieb's 1973 Space Orbit pinball originally made by Jeff Whitehead aka Loserman76 (rip)

2 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

9. Egg Head (D. Gottlieb & Co. 1961) flyer

lightly cleaned Egg Head flyer

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

10. Egg Head (D. Gottlieb & Co. 1961) clear logo

fan made clear logo for Gottlieb's 1961 Egg Head pinball

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

11. Rack-A-Ball (D. Gottlieb & Co. 1962) clear logo

Clear logo for Gottlieb's 1962 Rack-A-Ball. Created by the late, great Jeff Whitehead aka Loserman 76 (rip)

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

12. Rack-A-Ball (D. Gottlieb & Co. 1962) pinball flyer

Lightly cleaned flyer for Gottlieb's 1962 Rack-A-Ball

0 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

13. Yellow Submarine pinball flyer

Fan made flyer for Nestorgian's Yellow Submarine vpx pinball

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

14. Yellow Submarine clear logo

Clear logo for Nestorgian's Yellow Submarine vpx pinball.

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

15. Lunelle (Taito do Brasil - 1982) fan made flyer

No factory flyer exists so I made this one for Lunelle (Taito do Brasil - 1982) pinball

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

16. Cactus Canyon Continued (Midway 1998) (P-ROC Mod) flyer

Fan made flyer for the P-ROC version of Midway's 1998 Cactus Canyon aka Cactus Canyon Continued

1 download

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

17. SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Pinball (VPW 2023) flyer

Fan made flyer for VPinworkshop's release of SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Pinball

3 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

18. Pinball Logo's, AI Upscaled front + back Pinball flyers and Pinball Video Snaps

I've spent a couple of months recreating / upscaling the Pinball Logo's....it started as an exercise to see if I could get to grips with Photoshop - but became an obsession. I've now completed the logo's for the games in my collection. I've included 2 files:
    Pinball - Clear Logo: "Good to Go" - Just drop in your LB folder Pinball Logo's Recreated: Includes variations

...and as of 6th August
      Pinball Front + Back AI upscaled flyers Pinball Video Snaps

311 downloads

(0 reviews)

1 comment

Updated

19. Visual Pinball Artwork By (Truest1)

Hey Guys thought id Share my visual pinball collection artwork. over 100 images in each zip enjoy. Let me know what you guys think.
    Link to VIdeo Snaps
    https://mega.nz/file/dgpRnTxY#_5h90Q7Sh8xlKX6koPAKEX5R6OysmdUAJAwVGkMXwHE

305 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Updated

20. Zaccaria Pinball Video Snaps

Zaccaria Pinball video snaps.  Gathered from a few VP websites, and a number of them were snatched from Youtube and cut to a smaller duration/filesize.

3,160 downloads

(0 reviews)

2 comments

Submitted

21. Zaccaria Pinball 2D Front Box Art

2D Front Box Art for Zaccaria Pinball.  I have them set as Box - Front - I put these together using the Clear Logos found on the site, and the different boxes came from an Internet Google search - I just put em together.

81 downloads

(1 review)

0 comments

Updated

22. Zaccaria Pinball Clear Logos

Clear Logos for Zaccaria Pinball - Not my creation, cobbled from various websites.

91 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

23. Zaccaria Pinball Mega Docklets

Docklets for Zaccaria Pinball.  I have them set as Cart - Front - Not my creation, cobbled from various websites.

85 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

24. Pinball FX3 - 1280x540 Resolution Marquee / Backglass images for use with 21:9 Marquee monitor

When I started my cabinet build project, I couldn't really find much in the way of correctly-sized marquee images for the 21:9 LG Ultrawide monitor I used as a marquee display... so I started with the the standard backglass images available for Pinball FX 3 and edited together my own, and wanted to share them with the community.  I realize this may be more of a niche use-case, but hopefully someone else out there finds these useful.

This package includes at least one .png marquee (or backglass) image for each Pinball FX 3 table - a few of them have alternate images as well.  I've tried to lay these out so that they are formatted with the Pinball FX 3 DMD overlay in mind, so it can be incorporated and used as part of the marquee / backglass image as well.

115 downloads

(0 reviews)

0 comments

Submitted

25. Zen Pinball FX3 Gameplay Video Snaps - Updated to Volume 7 (March 2022)

**Updated with Indiana Jones - The Pinball Adventure table released March 2022***
    **6.0 Version - Updated to Volume 6 Pack**

Here is a set of 1920 x 1080 game play video snaps (~30 seconds each) for Pinball FX3 that I created. Note the pinball table logos that fade in at end; credit to others on those. 
    The files have been compressed by about 50% since in most cases the window used to view these in a theme will be much smaller.  If someone wants the native 1920x1080 files, let me know (~65 MB each). 
    Here is what is included:
    Pinball FX3 Video Snaps  - Volume 6 Update.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Volume 5 Update.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Universal's Monster Pack.zip

Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps 3.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps 1.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps 2.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Marvel Tables Pack #2.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Star Wars Tables Pack #2.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Universal and Other Tables.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Zen Tables #1.zip
    Pinball FX 3 Video Snaps - Zen Tables #2.zip