LaunchBox Community Forums

Switching Theme Videos/Logos

denmiclaw

I'm probably missing something easily fixed, but I'm unsure how, or if, it can be done.

Can you have different Platform Clear Logo's, and different Platform videos for different themes?

Say, for example, if I want to switch between Unified Redux and Refried, without moving and deleting files, is there a directory structure to use to have both sets of videos/logos?

Thanks! 

3 minutes ago, denmiclaw said:

I'm probably missing something easily fixed, but I'm unsure how, or if, it can be done.

Can you have different Platform Clear Logo's, and different Platform videos for different themes?

Say, for example, if I want to switch between Unified Redux and Refried, without moving and deleting files, is there a directory structure to use to have both sets of videos/logos?

Thanks! 

Yes, you can add clear logos and Platform videos to there respective folders in the themes, and if they are not there you can create them. Launchbox will always use images/videos that are in the in use theme folder before looking to the standard folders.