LaunchBox Community Forums

Is there a way to not include all games from Launchbox in Bigbox?

Clutz450

Ideally, I want to be able to have the entire No-Intro set available to me but not necessarily display the whole set in Bigbox.  Mainly because it's annoying to have to scroll through thousands of games just to get to the one you want.  But I want the other games available in case I want to play them and add them to the list later.  I've accomplished this through RetroArch by selecting the option in retroarch to scan and add to playlist any rom that I launch through Load Content.  This way, the only games that show up in my playlist are those games that I have played at least once before.  And then, if I have friends come over, they can browse a short list to get to the game they want, but if they want to play a game that isn't listed, they can just find and load it through load content and it will load and be added to the playlist.  Is there something similar I can do for Launchbox and Bigbox?  Like I want to have all games listed in launchbox so I know what I have but only the games I have played to show up in Bigbox.  I hope that makes sense and that the us a way to currently do that now or have that added as a feature later.  Thanks. 

Edited by Clutz450