LaunchBox Community Forums

Help with a small theme edition

xllovera

Hello, 

I'm trying to make a little change in the Critical Zone v2 theme that comes by default. Specifically, I would like to remove this image: 
image.thumb.png.e6dca614481c7ecb2228afd4a329da03.png

I've checked it in the documentation and I can't find the line of code I have to adapt. I've been checking the xml of LaunchBox\Themes\CriticalZoneV2 - Default\Views. Can someone help me with the matter? 

Thank you very much! 

Identify the platform view file by going to the BB options menu -> Views -> Platforms List View (what is currently selected as the platform view). Then, look for a file with a name like that in the Views folder. The line(s) of code you need to comment out should be in that xaml file. Not trying to be vague, just want to point you in the right direction. There are an endless number of mods you can do to a theme. Don't be afraid to try stuff out and see what happens. Just keep a backup file to restore if needed, or download the theme again if things really get messed up. That's how I learned to create themes, and I messed up a lot; hopefully I eventually got some things right...

You can always contact the creator of that theme, but please do a little more digging first; maybe post the code you think you need to modify or something.

5 hours ago, spycat said:

@xllovera

I'm not too sure whether you want to edit the theme or just hide the platform banners.
In BigBox try going to Options, Images and disabling the Show Platform Banner Images tickbox

That was it!

Much simpler than I thought... I was already looking at the text files, when in the same configuration I could do it. 

Thank you very much! 

Edited by xllovera