LaunchBox Community Forums

Master List?

freerunner

Is there a Master List to every Gaming Console with a list of every game made for each console, and separated by region? Trying to put an ultimate Launch Box build together and trying to find a list to use as a reference where I can scratch off what I currently have and then find what I do not have yet, or what I might be missing. There seems to be lots of different dumps of ROMs that are missing games or region specific games. I have tried looking through Wikipedia, but that is a nightmare to try and find everything. I was hoping maybe someone already had a Master List made with everything consolidated together. I am not asking for links to ROMs or games, just a list of all gaming consoles and corresponding game names within an Excel Sheet or something similar. Thanks for your help!