LaunchBox Community Forums

Question about Playlist feature in Platform Category

The Papaw

I would like to know this:

If I scan a system in with say 50 games, create my playlists in the Platform Category section, then add or delete 10-20 roms from/to the system, will I have to re-create the playlists for them to be correct (and if so, I assume I need to check the "delete current one's"). Or by chance will it correct the list automatically if I delete a few or add a few??

Edited by Wanderer189

18 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

Depends on how you set the playlist up. If it is set to auto then the playlist will update when you add or remove games. If it is manual then you will have to edit yourself. 

Capturen.JPG

I did the "Auto Generate Child Playlists" when using the Platform Category section. Nothing more...

On 2/23/2019 at 2:12 PM, Retro808 said:

I don't use those so I don't know how they are set-up. If the "auto-populate the playlist" box is checked then it is an auto playlist and it will automatically update the playlist as you add or delete games.

Yes, they appear to be, your info pointed to where and how to check, thank you Retro808