LaunchBox Community Forums

Neo Geo art and video files?

dizny71

I did an import of my Neo Geo games and everything imported but when it comes to the art and video files only some got filled.  I have all the art and video files locally but they are not the same as the names that downloaded.  For example, the art is done as jpg wile my local art is png.  The video files are the same format but the names are different.  The local ones match the ROM files while the scraped ones have the full name.  

Is it possible to have Launchbox look locally for the files as a batch so I can say look for video files for these ROM files in this directory instead of having to do each one separately?  

Thanks

2 hours ago, dizny71 said:

I did an import of my Neo Geo games and everything imported but when it comes to the art and video files only some got filled.  I have all the art and video files locally but they are not the same as the names that downloaded.  For example, the art is done as jpg wile my local art is png.  The video files are the same format but the names are different.  The local ones match the ROM files while the scraped ones have the full name. 

Launchbox will read the images files named as the rom name is. Most of my images for Neo Geo are in the mame rom name format. Also it does not matter if the file is jpg or png they both will work. 

Screen Shot 2019-02-25 at 8.05.41 PM.png

• Like 1