LaunchBox Community Forums

Error help with 9.5

esterocker

Ok....

I have all if my launchbox/bigbox on an external drive..(I didnt purchase it from someone else.)

My PC  That I have it plugged into worked perfectly fine as of last night, I plugged it in to my laptop to see if it would work as a portable device it was working I ejected it plugged it back in to my other PC and this is the error that I get

20190226_082811.jpg

Ok I am not trying to be rude in any way shape or form. But seriously, 40 something views and no one has a solution or a suggestion to this issue.

I have lurked in this forum for a long time before purchasing a lifetime license . I was  so impressed with the community and how everyone helped and had solutions or at least an opinion.

I am surely not the only one to have had this issue....

32 minutes ago, Retro808 said:

I am not the most pc tech savy but the looks like a USB drive error. A quick Google search of the error shows ways to run a chkdsk on the drive and a bunch of software you can use to check the partitions of the drive. Can you access the drive at all from within Windows?

Let me give that a try whenever I get to the office this morning thank you so much for the reply. Because it's so weird it was working perfectly fine the night before but after I plugged it in to a different laptop to try it out and him plugged it back in to the original computer that's when this started