LaunchBox Community Forums

PPSSPP not showing up in 'add emulator' list

KoopaTroopaZ

Hey all!

I'm absolutely loving this thing but am having an issue getting PPSSPP added into my launchbox. when I go to the add emulator screen it isn't in the "Emulator name" drop down 

image.thumb.png.344b9edcbc894383318a63d65ecd5946.pngWhen I try to add it manually I get 

image.png.1f52f9f09274b9f974430e5713c2639b.pngI am running launchbox 9.5 if that helps.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also....Is there a way to add emulators manually instead of going through the wizard? 

Edited by KoopaTroopaZ

5 minutes ago, KoopaTroopaZ said:

Hey all!

I'm absolutely loving this thing but am having an issue getting PPSSPP added into my launchbox. when I go to the add emulator screen it isn't in the "Emulator name" drop down 

image.thumb.png.344b9edcbc894383318a63d65ecd5946.pngWhen I try to add it manually I get 

image.png.1f52f9f09274b9f974430e5713c2639b.pngI am running launchbox 9.5 if that helps.

Any help anyone could provide would be greatly appreciated. Also....Is there a way to add emulators manually instead of going through the wizard? 

image.thumb.png.344b9edcbc894383318a63d65ecd5946.png .

image.png

You can add any emulator you like, just type it into the box like you did in your bottom image. Then go to the associated platform tab and type in the platform the emulator is to be used with. That is what that error message is, you didnt specify what platform the emulator is to be used for.

EDIT:

You add emulators via Tools/Manage Emulators.