LaunchBox Community Forums

Assistance with Demul - not loading

holtzclaw42

Hello, I looked for similar posts to ensure this wasn't covered anywhere and I couldn't find anything like this. I apologize if it's been posted elsewhere and I missed it.

I've configured Demul as required:

1072562580_lbsettings.thumb.png.8a6d42a20d26667ad6b5bae57cbbc4b9.png1628758619_lbsettings2.thumb.png.24ca6f088c60ee853e26e2e55081fb1f.pngWhen I attempt to load a game by double clicking - absolutely nothing happens.

However, if I go to command line and do the same exact thing that LB should be passing through, that works perfectly... Is some part of the string not being passed correctly? Am I missing something obvious here? I've tried everything and can't figure this out.

2135429846_cmddemul.thumb.png.190c69390c33fe320ab8a5bfb7f18968.pngAny help would be much appreciated on this issue.

Thank you!

Edited by holtzclaw42

Hmm those settings all look correct, and if it works via the command line then it must be an association thing in LB/BB.  Can you take a screenshot of one of the games?  For example. click to edit a game and select the Emulation tab and screenshot that, so we can see if anything there is obvious.

Can you run the games directly from demul? Make sure your path to the roms is setup correctly and you have all the bios files.

Just so you know version 111117 is not the latest version of demul. The latest version is 180428 that is located in the demul russian forums. Reason i bring this up is the latest version did help with certain dreamcast games not running for me.