LaunchBox Community Forums

Cannot Bulk edit roms as "broken"

eustonr

I recently setup a new emulator for the Nintendo Switch

As you can appreciate not may roms will work as yet, so I want to mark a large number as "broken". So I used "bulk edit" - and I was suprised to see that "broken" wasnt an option anywhere. "hide" was there, but not "broken". I thought it might be hidden in one of the other options but I couldnt find it.

broken.thumb.png.2b9ad54d300eee209ddf62b0d2b191eb.png

I think this is a bug.

I'm a lifetime subriber of Launchbox, and I'm using the latest release.

16 hours ago, eustonr said:

I think this is a bug.

Highly unlikely it's a bug, most likely just not something Jason thought anyone would ever want to do since people tend to emulate systems that have a high compatibility rate rather than an extremely low one and importing games for them.

Ok - But I would have assumed that any editable field would be "bulk" editable as well. Hence my thinking .

I only have a few switch roms - so its no biggie to do it manually for now...  I hope broken can be added to the bulk editor eventually though. :) 

• Like 1