LaunchBox Community Forums

Playing Video Snaps In LaunchBox Premium

elJonnyRage

Hello, I've purchased a premium license but I'm interested in getting my video snaps to play in Launchbox premium not Big Box (I know they play in Big Box but I'm trying to troubleshoot some slowness in the UI). The platform I am working with is NES. I have the video in \LaunchBox\Videos\Nintendo Entertainment System and it is named the same as my Rom in the Games folder. Under Tools I have selected 'Autoplay Videos'. In the game I am testing it shows a path to the video file and it points to the correct file. I have the game details sidebar visible, but still I see no video snap. What am I missing here?

Much appreciated, that worked perfectly! Is there somewhere I can find documentation about the various settings and options for LaunchBox/BigBox and what they do, or is it mainly just the forums and tutorial videos on youtube? Thanks again for the help.

1 minute ago, elJonnyRage said:

Much appreciated, that worked perfectly! Is there somewhere I can find documentation about the various settings and options for LaunchBox/BigBox and what they do, or is it mainly just the forums and tutorial videos on youtube? Thanks again for the help.

There is nothing official really, if you have any questions then feel free to ask here on the forums and we will do our best to answer them.

• 2 years later...