LaunchBox Community Forums

Accidentially uploaded the wrong Clear Logo for the MS-DOS game Bouncing Babies. Is there a way to cancel it?

3 minutes ago, PurpleTentacle said:

Accidentally chose the wrong file, so I wanted to cancel it. Or will the people who review it just deny it, and I shouldn't worry about it?

Nope, you just have to hope that the moderators do there job correctly. ;)

3 minutes ago, PurpleTentacle said:

ha, alright, thanks! I uploaded the right logo with a message attached, so I'm sure you guys will take care of it. ?

The database moderators are different than the forum ones, but yes, they should see the error and reject it. :)

• Like 1

Do you have that can at your ready? ?

All my other Clear Logo submissions were accepted (and fortunately, all for the right games). It's actually been really satisfying to make these Clear Logos, given that I'm generally fairly limited in my visual arts skills. Most of them were as simple as using a magic select tool on a title screen/box art, and then touching them up. But it was fun to give them some personality. It's also satisfying to know that these semi-obscure DOS games will have Clear Logos available for other people. 

Whoops.png

• 2 weeks later...