LaunchBox Community Forums

Controller Automation only for specific platforms

saban

Am i blind or this option doesn't exists ? so this controller automation is either for everything or for nothing ??? I can not use for example only in PC games (platform) and not in MAME(platform) for example.

Thnx

10 minutes ago, saban said:

Am i blind or this option doesn't exists ? so this controller automation is either for everything or for nothing ??? I can not use for example only in PC games (platform) and not in MAME(platform) for example.

Thnx

It is one setting for all. Why?

Im not really sure what your use case would be here? If you dont want it in a platform dont use it, its not as if you can accidentally Use it as it relies on you holding a button first. Its like that for a reason and can be easily ignored if you dont want to use it.

I have platforms which still rely on rocketlauncher and the controller automation is already in place via rocket launcher and I would like to disable launchbox/BB automation for that specific platform since they r in conflict with eachother but at the same time I would like to keep it for other platforms like Windows which is not launching via rocketlauncher for example.

can I maybe enable/disable controller automation in BB/LB  via 'run programs before launching game' or via ahk ?

Edited by saban

20 minutes ago, saban said:

I have platforms which still rely on rocketlauncher and the controller automation is already in place via rocket launcher and I would like to disable launchbox/BB automation for that specific platform since they r in conflict with eachother but at the same time I would like to keep it for other platforms like Windows which is not launching via rocketlauncher for example.

can I maybe enable/disable controller automation in BB/LB  via 'run programs before launching game' or via ahk ?

It may be possible via an AHK script to run before a game, but I am not skilled enough in AHK to confirm. I do have one platform using RocketLauncher but I have my BigBox and RL exit hooks set to the same button combo so there is no conflict. At least it never has conflicted. 

thnx retro , yes me also i have the same combo set in both but something is preventing exiting the game when both automation are enabled.

thnx for the info i will have another deep look in both automations to see where discrepancies might occur.