LaunchBox Community Forums

Turbo CD/PC engine CD not loading

DaveC1964

I can't get CD games to load at all.  Regular chip games work fine.  Yes I have the bios in the right place and if I load directly in retroarch they load fine.  In LB I click on the game and it does nothing.  I edited the emulation path to point to RA,  Maybe it is not selecting the right RA core?  I don't know how to set actual cores as there are a couple of PC engine cores in RA, maybe one of them has no CD support and it is picking that one?  I can select retroarch but LB doesn't let me pick what core to use in RA that I can find.  I imported the .cue files.

The emulator cores are selected as shown below in the edit emulator box.  Select the core column and will allow to toggle to appropriate core.   Make sure your platform titles match in the associated platform column and what you named in LB listing.

image.thumb.png.6eb7a6223ce3b396355b40b4fdfc158b.png

Edited by sundogak

• 1 year later...