LaunchBox Community Forums

Launchbox doesn't stop starting game

polygonslayer

Hi all,

I've stumbled onto a strange problem. A couple of games in my LB collection keeps starting again and again if I quit it.
For example: I start Need for Speed Porsche Unleashed on PS1 and when I quit the game, LB automatically boots the game up again and this keeps happening until I close LB or BB. I can't see any particular options that would cause this. Other games do not have this problem and I've only had it only happen on a couple of PS1 games.
Anyone experienced anything like this? It's very confusing :P

Cheers!

Edit: Just to clarify that I can reproduce it every time with the games that it happens on. I might try and re-import them to see if that fixes it, but just very bizarre problem.

Edit 2: Soooo just tried to reimport it and it now doesn't happen. Maybe I pressed some setting somewhere? Very confusing... might not be any point in this thread now ? haha

Edited by polygonslayer